The job does not require office visits, it can be done at any place or time, either as a full-time or part-time job. The job is also suitable for those, who are still studying the profession.
WORK TASKS: Maintaining and developing the features of the web-based sign language dictionary (www.spreadthesign.com) and developing apps associated with the dictionary.
- (very) good English
- professional knowledge in the following fields:
- API; Json
- GIT; Github
- C / C ++ / C # / Java / glsl
- Sublime text 3, Visual Studio or Unity for app. Xcode for iOS app
You are welcome to join our wonderful international team if you:
- have good cooperation skills,
- value quality,
- are independent in fulfilling and managing your work tasks,
- keep up with deadlines and agreements,
- are able to make suggestions on improvements.
In case of internest, please send a short motivation letter and CV toghether with a desired salary range and some examples of your previous works to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for responding is 10.08.2017
HOPING TO SEE YOU SOON IN OUR BIG HAPPY SPREADTHESIGN FAMILY!